Tuesday, August 21, 2007

There are some strage folk out there....


KC posted some of her keyword searches the other day so I was inspired to log into my stat counter...

Among the regular referrals from some of you guys I found these...

Last 30

&start=25&um=1&tbnid=wObuJMswjiNo0M:&tbnh=97&tbnw=109&prev=
/images?q=cheat sex&start
search?hl=en&safe=off&q=llan insect i hope she dies music archives&
btnG=Search

..22&hl=en&start=32&tbnid=wObuJMswjiNo0M:&tbnh=97&tbnw=
109&prev=/
images?q=cheating tattoos


search?hl=en&q=bare ass shots 1

search?hl=en&q=hot to peek at the urinal&meta=

Hmmm the last one is a little freaky no ?

Now the keywords


goldenshower.com 38
peeing blogspot 35
what is a pixie 21
pixie 21
assbusters 16
a pixie 10
pixie split tongue 6
dickhead humour/jokes 6
design a pixie 5
how to be a pixie 5
sayers vegetarian sausage roll 5
playboy pixie shoes 5
i am the pixie 4
rear cleavage 4
pixie jacket 4
jane wiedlin rush hour mp3 4
what is a pixie? 4
nudist 4
demanding bitches 4

Some of you may remember a while ago that Goldenshowers.com was number one on my list, I see it still takes the top spot, with peeing blogspot closing in.

The one that made me LOL was assbusters 16 I have WP to thank for that one


Nothing much going on my end, baked a cake yesterday but I will brush over that fact...

Have a freaky great week peeps.

Labels: , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter