Monday, August 13, 2007

Ow Ow Ow & Retail Theraphy.

Yesterday morning I walked to the store in these shoes....



Big Mistake!



Ouch! I was ok until I got there and then I had to literally hobble home again.Back to trainers again, you can see by the bright white of my feet that they are always covered up in trainers (tennis shoes).

I needed to cheer my self up with a bit of retail therapy. Yes despite it being over 100 degrees outside I decided to walk to the Mall (in trainers this time).
I have been fed up with my current bag for a while, yes is great for carrying things, I can get 2 x 2L bottles of soda in there among all my junk. But you need a change now and again right? I am rather picky about bags too, they have to be right.
Jcpenney first, My God the price of bags is ridiculous !!! I spotted this black fossil bag with all the right stuff, one problem it had little leopard skin accents on it, which I don't mind but my husband has an aversion to animal prints of any kind....Something to do with an Ex girlfriend who had this "thing" for leopard skin, you know sheets, shoes, bags etc.
So that was the end of that.

Next stop Macy's I spotted this...


Yummy, and so soft but $98? *Sigh Sob*

I decided to leave the air conditioned mall and brave the heat to walk that extra half mile to K-mart...
Where I got this...



For less then a fiver! (original price $16.99, marked down to $8, checkout price $4.80)

These.


$3 each for the first 2 (from $9.99 &7.99) and $7.49 for the last (from $9.99,not so much of a bargain on that)

These.


Crop pants $8.40 each(from $19.99) and the shorts $7.20 (from $16.99)


Yay! I feel good when I get some bargains.


I also got these* and a pair of jeans for WP and all for around 2/3 of the price of the Fossil bag!



I know, I am a cheapskate, even if I was rich I would begrudge paying a lot for one thing when I can get more for the same price.


*note: The undies are for me not WP, of course he can look at them on should he so wish too...

Labels: , , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter