Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Catch Up


Hmmm a quickie is supposed to last 20 minutes, I feel a little short changed now.

Anyhoo moving on, I have managed to visit most people today, found a few are missing? Nutz, Novak & Brucie anyone ?
See that nonny finally decided to show her face as well.

I had forgotten just how tedious word verification can be, especially when you enter it wrong, hit enter and close the comments window without anything saving!

Updates as promised ( as boring as they are)



Been to the movies lots of times, don't you find that you don't go for ages and then seem to do nothing but go.
Movies watched over the last week or so: Die Hard 4, Oceans 13, Tranformers, Harry Potter (complete with little brats screaming and running up and down the steps), I think there was something else to but I cant remember it.

Cant think of any particular TV shows I cannot miss, have been watching Age of love pretty much every week, started to watch Pirate Master but them forgot what night and channel it was on.

Read all 5 flowers in the attic to satisfy my unexplained yearning to read them again, cried (as in really sobbed) at the end of book 5 when Chris dies and then Cathy.

Well Harry Potter has been and gone, I walked all the way to Boarders on release day, queued for my ticket, then queued for my book and free poster ( which I am not allowed to put up). Rushed home and began reading....Next thing the telephone rang and its WP's bro calling to tell me he has bought me Harry Potter ( Bless him). I felt terrible telling him that I had just been out and bought it, it was so nice and thoughtful of him, hes not a bad lad, he could be tidier but still.

Then by the nest afternoon it was all over, the end. I know know Harry's fate.

What the hell am I going to do now, that's it, over....

Well for one thing I have now re-bought the first 5 books ( from e-bay & Amazon I paid a premium as people are now cashing in on the fact that everybody and his dog ( well almost) are after HP stuff). Point in case, last month I could have got the first five books (used) in the box set on Amazon for a little over $20. Of course I put it off and put it off, now the cheapest ones on there are $89.

In the meantime I have bugger all to read.

we have changed bank's to a local credit union, turning out to be a big mistake...Yesterday I paid a few bills over the telephone by card, went to a few stores and used the card, then we had dinner in steak and shake, went to pay and the card was declined!!

Got right on the telephone ( after using another card) with the bank, guess what they said?
You are only allowed 10 credit card transactions a day!!! WTF. If there is money in the account I should be able to use it 100 times in a day should I choose to.

Its a security measure.

Ok so there are two cards linked to that account his & mine, say he buys gas on the way to work, breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch and soda in the afternoon.
I got to the post office, Walgreens, pick up some dry cleaning and pop into a couple of other stores. thats the whole days transactions used up.
Hmmm and I thought the banking world were trying to get us away from cash.


I have spent the majority of the day trying to get my new site up and running, only a few more pages to go.....Thank God.

Annnnd thats about all I can think of now.

Night.

Labels: , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter