Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Last night.

Yesterday WP won some tickets to the St Louis Bandits ( JR Ice Hockey) V's team USA. He works til 7 and the game started at 7.30 so it was a bit of a rush we got into the city really quick but then spent around 15-20 mins trying to find somewhere to park ( The Cardinals were playing)
We finally got into the suite at around 7.55.
I was starving and his company always lay on the same old thing, Some disgusting green cheesy smelling dip with greasy toasted bread and toasted ravioli with sauce which is ok.

However this is what I saw when I arrived....



An empty platter! The F***ers had eaten the lot!

I was pissed off! There were a group consisting of 2 guys and a girl and then a group of 2 men and their wives, the men had piled high plates.
How Rude. I didn't like them from that moment on...( I wont say anything else about them here because one of them must work for the same company as WP)

At the end of the first period they ran a "Throw a paper airplane into the open sunroof of the car to win it" competition, mine was screwed up in my bag and as we were so high up in the club level access suites I didn't really think my little plane would stand a chance.

You can just make out the planes on the ice.

Of course nobody won the car but the person who got it nearest did win the pool table the car was towing.

The suites are quite nice all in all, there is always plenty of bottles water (I stole a bottle for the Gym today),Sprite and Pepsi ( Better then Coke) to help yourself too.

Not a very good picture but I didn't want the other people in the room to think I was "odd" so I took this discreetly...You can just make out the Stadium seating at the front of the box.


The suite has its own fancy(ish) bathroom, so of course I have to post that pic!


And I suppose I better post a few pics of the game too, after all thats why we were there...




St Louis won 4-3, I find it strange that they still play Gary Glitters Rock and Roll Part 2 when the home team scores, after all he is nothing put a filthy paedophile... Thats not to say I dont like the song I do but still....

For your enjoyment this song uses a sample of Rock and Roll part 2 and was a huge hit in the UK.


In 1988, a group called The Timelords released a song called "Doctorin' The Tardis" that sampled this. The song went to #1 in England and made Glitter a lot of money, which he needed for legal bills and an extravagant lifestyle. The Timelords later became The KLF, who had a hit with "3AM Eternal."


*Look out for a nice shot of one of the Whiltshire chalk horses,a red post (mail) box and some Green Green English countryside...
:)

P.S: Because we had nothing to eat this resulted in a stop to Jack in the box on the way home, thus canceling out a days Gym efforts!

Labels: , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter