Saturday, June 30, 2007

season premiere......

Well not really, but I thought it was about time I showed my face :)

What have I been up to?
Cant say I can think of anything extra exciting really ( At this point I should maybe make up a fancy tale, but lack the imagination)

A quick run down:
  • Still going to the gym,Got a hott body,6 pack,Smaller boobs (barely a handful) and larger but less wobbly legs, according to WP anyway....Still my pants are getting looser even if I cannot see any difference. I haven't been going to Yoga for a while, I must get back into it soon, I was thinking about Pilate's as well (Monday evenings)
  • WP has had another birthday, still waiting for one of his pressies to show up (dam you ebay T shirt seller!!). I was going to burn bake him a cake but he was off for a few days so I couldn't fill the house with smoke bake without him knowing...So he got off lightly this year.
  • Went to see Oceans 13 yesterday, aside from the Brad Pitt on the large screen obvious attractions the film was ok too. What was not ok was the concessions costing as much as the tickets...No time to stop off before hand to stock up on goodies.
  • The Sopranos, yes I know this has probably been disscussed to death but I have to add my 2 cents....At first just like everybody else I thought the cable was out, you got to hand it to David Chase love him or hate him he got everybody talking. The next morning the amount of hatred on the HBO forums was unprecedented Hee. As for me, well I am glad ole Tony didn't die, (or did he????) I like to think he lives on...I hate when things end.But really what is there to look forward to now on a Sunday night?
  • I have sorted out my PC to within an inch of its life, its so organized now(well it was, little files are creeping in here and there where they are not mean to be...I will get to them soon)
  • I have a number of emails in my in box which I still need to reply to, If you are one of them I haven't forgotten you I have just been lazy.....
  • I had an urge the other day to re-read the Flowers in the attic series so am hunting them out on ebay as I type (3 down 2 to go)
  • MUST make arrangements to either pre-order the last Harry Potter( sob) or get some kind person to take me on release day (July 21st) Another thing I hate to end.
Gosh, I am having trouble thinking of things I have been doing, we have had meals out, fights, meals in, watched movies, its (nearly) July and I haven't even been down to the pool yet.
I have to babysit tomorrow evening for TM woman, I still haven't gotten my $100 from the old neighbours ( who I have now found out they have moved just over the boarder to Illinois) Bah!

Bloody Hell! This post is full of mindless, useless drivel, still at least you all know that I haven't pissed WP off enough (yet) for him to have killed me and buried me in the basement.
I will try and make a real effort to visit everyone and post some more on here, If I don't see you I wish all my American pals a happy 4th, and now my friends I will leave you with this song( a current fave) Off to bed now.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter