Monday, April 23, 2007

GRRRR


So I have been going to the gym for what, a month now ? Or there abouts. How much weight have I lost ? None! That's right not a single pound, what the hell!
I don't know what I am doing wrong, I am not eating more then usual, I am burning on average 330 cals per every 30 Min's I spend on the elliptical, + the weights machine + Yoga once a week.

I am slightly irked to say the least.

WP has lost weight by doing nothing! OK so I got him to switch from regular soda to diet a while ago, and I have been paying more attention to what we have both been eating ( sometimes I wonder if he is a lost cause)

I am becoming slightly obsessive about calories, I can tell you now right off the top of my head, without even going to look that Quaker Maple & Brown sugar instant oatmeal has 160 Cal's, 1/2 cup serving of bran flakes with skimmed milk is 140, one pot of low fat yogurt 140...The list goes on...

Its not fair, maybe I should try this out :


Other then that life is good!

Labels: , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter