Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Addicted to TV...

Once again I am being lax in my blogging....

A whole week has gone by since my last post! I cant even begin to tell you what I have been doing instead, because I don't rightly know!
A small update....

  • Of course I have been going to Gym Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday(Yoga). I went on Monday but I have to take it easy for the rest of the week so am unable to go...
  • I have just finished another blog design for "I'll Drink To That.
  • We went to see the new Turtles movie on Thursday with WP's bro & his 2 kids. It was pretty good, the special effects were great.
  • Of course Sunday night was Soprano night.
  • I have also started to watch The Tudors(basically just about Henry VIII in his younger days), thats pretty good Jonathon Rhys Meyers is pretty cute too!



Alas not so cute in this revolting picture...

YUK YUK YUK

  • And then tonight is Americas next top m

Yes I am a TV addict...

Labels: , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter