Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Late night quickie


No not that kind of quickie, get your minds out of the gutter.

Just an extra quick post ( yes yes I hear you yell it's about time......or maybe you haven't even noticed I have been gone?)

As you can see I have been working on my blog, I thought I needed a change to fit in with my new website,links at top of page ;). Of course the site is nowhere near finished, I have all the boring stuff like writing to do! ~ sigh.

Will post more about what a boring life I lead I have been up to tomorrow ( Promise)

nighty night.


hmmm its not quite midnight, perhaps I will get another kind of quickie if I play my cards right. Hee, hee.

Labels: , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter