Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not much to say...

today really.

Still hot hot hot, so I am staying inside.

Just found out today Tony Wilson died yesterday, not that probably anybody except EBEZP will know who he is was.

In a nutshell he was a TV journalist for my local TV region growing up, co-founder of Factory Records
and co-owner of The Haçienda night club in Manchester.

I'll miss the arrogant loudmouthed twat :)

Some further reading ( well video courtesy of You Tube) here and here if you want to look him up.

Have a great weekend.


BTW Is it just my blogroll that has given up the ghost and decided not to update sites?

Labels:

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter