Thursday, August 09, 2007

Drivel.


I stole this pic from Orhans blog. I love it so much I had to set it as my desktop picture, he has such a cute little face (in a Goth kind of way)..Boys in eyeliner are so darn cute!, Yes I know he is a little young ( don't worry Pissy). But the look on his face makes me giggle.


Anyway , what have I been up to? I can really say, WP has been off on vacation Tue/ wed and day off today & tomorrow. The week has flown by in a blur.

I am about to file my papers with immigration, I am terrified, and pissed off that the buggers put their fees up at the end of last month! I thought it wont be so bad just a few $'s more....Wrong its now going to cost me around $500+ more.

We went today to have passport size photos taken to send in with all the stuff, they are terrible, I hate my photo taken at the best of times but this looks like I have had a stroke or something, one side of my mouth is up and the other is down!
Wp's are terrible too Hee.

I only hope that I don't have to see these photos again after I have sent them off.
Of course I needed three but they only do them in pairs so I had to buy four ( I will burn the other)

Speaking of burning, I had some papers the other day that I wanted to get rid of and had a brainwave, I thought it would be easier to just burn them in the sink rather then cut them all up. Wrong. 4 hours later the apartment still reeked of smoke. Cough.

Then the rest of the week has been mostly watching WP and his pal( south city boy who I am going to call Billy Bob Hee) working on cars (yes in 100+ temperatures! ). I think on the whole more talking and general messing about goes on then actual car maintenance.


Thats about it , at least thats all I can recall....

Labels: , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter