Saturday, August 04, 2007

Midnight Madness & Bare ass cheek.

Last night we went to "Midnight Madness" which is to cut a long story short "St. Louis Style Outlaw Street Racing (starting tree, instant green, no scoreboards, your time only on timeslips)", or so the website says.
We got there around 9ish and stayed til about 1.30am (it finished at 3).
I had a pretty enjoyable evening, one near crash a few two wheel starts. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, having never been anywhere like this before. Ordinary Joe can go along with his ride and pay like 20$ to race.
Some of the cars were fancier, some were just regular cars, some created clouds upon clouds of smoke from wheel spins, some pulled away as though out for a Sunday drive.

I took some photo's (terrible though they are)...



No I did not try this out (and I dont know the guy on it either)



Terrible photo but its an actual mullet out in public.



Paris Hilton wannabe and her dog. Had to take this discretely hence the leg shots, yes guys there is a dog somewhere in the picture, move your eyes up...


Lots of people seemed to be drinking this...




Thankfully she stuck to water ( and a ciggie)


Now this woman, not only was she dressed as though she was heading to a night club but she gave everybody this dance, I don't think she got any $'s...



Flavor Flav lookalike handing out rubbish little coins worth a whole free burger at rally's


"spectacular smoky burnout"


S'pose I'd better show a car...



or two.




A couple of south city hoosiers that latched onto us.
Not really we went with them (I cut WP off because he is camera shy)

And Lastly

I noticed this morning I quite possibly spent the whole night looking like this*...





Oh the shame.


* It wasn't as bad as it seems, one I had a long(ish) T shirt on. Two my ass is pretty flat, I took the photo whilst bending (for effect) Lastly and most importantly the jeans were not too tight, they are a) very old and b) I possibly caught them on the seating.

Now thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Labels: , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter