Saturday, August 18, 2007

22 inches of love....

I have been a little lax of late ( yes again).

I have excuses excuses excuses:

  • I have finally waded through my immigration paperwork all 4 inches of it and posted that with a substantial amount of money.

  • My feet are a lot better, I haven't been to the gym this week they have been far too painful, but have now started to itch, a sure sign they are on the mend.

  • As much as I love my laptop 80GB of hard drive simply is not enough ( As well as my 200BG external back up). So I have made the switch to a "grown up" PC.Thats the beauty of having a man who collects computer parts, I simply voiced my concern and "Walla" the same evening I had a custom made PC complete with 200 GB's.Not only that but he gave me his 22" flat screen! Yay!So I had to then begin the crappy job of installing all my software and transferring files again.
  • I have been doing some blog design.
But its all done now, I am mostly sorted!



Oh and I have been watching the survivorman marathon on TV all day as well.

Labels: , , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter