Sunday, March 04, 2007

Randomness #23651


We went to see Wild Hogs on Friday, it was pretty funny. We got there a little late so everyone had taken the good seats and we had to sit on the lower levels. I hate sitting down so near to the screen because fast action scenes tend to make me a little dizzy when I am that near. Thankfully there weren't many of them!
Overall the film is worth a watch but not one to rush out and buy on DVD.

Then last night I babysat for treadmill woman, she said 5.15 so I was there on time, they left at 6.00.
Her new BF is a biker with long grey hair who sat on the coach and didn't say a word to me, it was a little intimidating.
Anyway after they left we wrote a play (the little girl always wants a play when I go) this time the theme was Easter. We came up with the Easter bunny pissed off because Santa gets cookies & milk and he gets not so much as a carrot breaks into the egg factory and steals the chocolate.
Lame I know but it kept her happy for an hour or so.

Then we played a bit of X-men and then watched home Alone 2. They fell asleep on the floor and on the sofa.
She came in alone and pissed off so I had to put on my "relationship advice" hat (me dishing out advice what a laugh).I can always give it out but I never follow it myself!

So then by the time I got home WP was in bed asleep, so I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and turned over to go to sleep...

He woke up later though and remembered to give me the "Ass bustin" he had promised via email earlier in the day- An except from said email.Enjoy.

When your (my name) is bad, hiding in the bed,

Who ya gonna call, Assbusters.

If she's something strange and it don't look good

Who you gonna call?

Who you gonna call?
Who you gonna call?
ASSBUSTERS!



Bustin makes me feel good.


He has quite a talent that guy doesn't he ?


Just before I go I want to say I am so Glad Pissy and her family are OK after the terrible Tornado that ripped through her town at the end of last week.

Labels: , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter