Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008


A belated Happy new year to y'all.

I haven't got much to update really, quiet Christmas, Quiet New Year, Bloody FREEZING today- Thankfully (or not) I don't have to worry about going out in it, other then to start WP's car so it's warm when he leaves for work.

On the job front, Firstly I have heard nothing from ad's I have applied to and I have only myself to blame.

STUPIDLY, I sent my resume as a word attachment thinking" Well at least people will see I can use word" Not even giving a thought to how many people are gonna be dumb enough to open an email attachment from somebody they do not know!

BUT.....

Today I got a call - OK a wrong number, I thought at first it was by some teeny chance it was a job.He was after a completely different person....
I happened to mention I thought it might have been a job call and he asked what sort of work I was looking for because he was looking for someone to help out in the office.
So we had a brief chat and he said he may have time to see me later in the week!

Of course it's only a very small lead and he is in the "UC Loop" which maybe too far and he may have been totally just saying it to get the crazy woman off the phone but who knows.. but keep your fingers crossed for me!

Labels: , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter