Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This one's for Kim...



I know I haven't got my blogging mojo back as yet but heres the latest....


The Good:

  • I got my work permit!
  • I got my SS# this week.
  • The house is just about organised, but still needs oodles doing to it.

The Bad:

  • I am no longer within walking distance to any places of employment, I haven't spotted one bus either...
  • I don't have a drivers license and WP shouts at me tells me I am a terrible driver.
  • I don't have a car.
  • I have no experience to get a job in health care...I have been looking into a CNA course at the local collage which is only 12 weeks and under $400.
I really want to get into Phlebotomy, Lab assistant, Histology aid, X-Ray tech that sort of area but I am thinking if I do this course (when I get some cash & a car) them maybe it will be a step in the right direction.
If I don't get into the health care route I want some sort of 9-5 office job, I am determined I am NOT going to work in retail again, I am so done with that.

The Ugly:

  • I have my initial immigration interview in January *yikes*


And that my friends is just about it,.

Stay warm & safe folks.

Labels: , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter