Friday, November 16, 2007

Its official......

Yay Pumpkin pie time again.


I am the worlds worst blogger!


I am so sorry I have been too lazy busy of late, I have just gotten out of the habit of blogging.

Anyway a quick run down on what I have been upto....

WP has bought a house!, We were supposed to close today on it but the "paperwork" was not quite ready! Blast!
Its just a basic 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage ranch in St Charles.
It needs loads doing to it but its something to get our teeth into.
I will post a photo when I can.
He is so looking forward to a shorter drive to work (not to mention not fighting I-270 traffic everyday)
The downside is its miles to the nearest stores/shops/gyms, so I will be housebound for a while ( it's not like I will have nothing to do though eh?)
We are hoping that we can close on either Mon/Tue now* fingers crossed*

So of course I have been a busy bee packing and doing horrible jobs like cleaning the top of the kitchen cupboards etc ( so we get our deposit back). Have yet to clean the carpets, which is a good job because I have just threw a quarter bottle of death green nyquil all over the hall! ~ I was shaking it up and the lid wasn't quite on....
Hope its comes out....

Immigration has kept me busy too...

I have been and had my fingerprints & photograph taken - The lady was so nice she let me re-take my ID photo three times till I was happy with it!- Well I wont say I was actually happy with the third but it was better then the first & second!

I have also been for my medical, I was working my self into a state because I had read on some forums that they give you a full going over, strip down to nothing type of medical.
I went the first day , the nurse gave me the little jab to test for TB, took some blood and told me to come back in two days.

Two days later I went back ( now worrying I had HIV or some other nasty) Got sent into a little room to wait for the DR ( who was around 90- I swear). He shuffled in, said he had been in England during the war, looked in my mouth, listened to my chest ( through my jacket) asked me if I was mentally stable and left.
I was then sent into another room to be told I had no diseases and to receive some shots for MMR, tetanus and chicken pox.
That was it!
I think that was probably the quickest $210 I had spent.

So thats been sent off and I am now back to waiting...
of course I don't know if me now moving will hold things up further- I hope not!


Thats about it? I think.

Oh I have done a few blog designs here and there so I haven't been away from blogger long- Just my own blog!


I will take this opportunity to wish all my fellow bloggers a Happy Thanksgiving because lets face it, who knows when I will get around to my next blog....

Christmas maybe?


Seriously I hope everyone out there is fine and well, take care everyone and have a safe holiday.

As for me....I am off to bed.



Labels: , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter