Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This is what I am up to now...

I thought I would give cooking a miss for a while so I bought this from e-bay.



Getting set up...




A few hours later....


Its so fiddly most of the colours need to be combined with other colours, I will give you updates now and again. Expect to see the finished product sometime in 2010.


Other then that its been pretty boring, I haven't heard anything from immigration, which I don't know if its a good sign or a bad one.

I cleaned the living room carpet a few days ago and last night my wonderful husband dumped a full 52oz beaker or cranberry juice mixed with blue Gatorade (he has strange tastes) all over it.
I managed not to shout and resigned myself to getting out the scrubbing brush.....

Men! Gotta love em.

Labels: , , ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter