Monday, December 17, 2007

demoralized....*sob*


I am sick of applying and searching for jobs....

I have sent off countless copies of my resume and had not one reply.

Nothing from the hospitals ( and I thought they were under- staffed)
Nothing from the larger businesses in the area.
Nothing from all the Craig's List postings I have replied to.
I even applied to Wallgreens ( with heavy heart)

Nobody wants me, even WP is tiring of supporting me.

I really really really really do not want to work in retail, I don't think I could stomach it anymore.

All I want is A: a little office job.
I can type (quite fast )-albeit with two and a half fingers.
I can be polite & discreet.
I can navigate myself around most MS office programs without too much trouble.
I can answer the phone, use a PC without crashing it, file, be generally organized,make & maintain a website, use photoshop AND make coffee if required.


Or B: A hospital tech job ( IE: not mopping up vomit & urine)
Again...
I can be polite and full of customer service.
I can use a computer
blah blah blah.
Anyway you get my general drift.

* If any perspective employers out there are reading this in the St Charles/W County area...cause you never know who's looking....

I am a very good time keeper, rarely take time off sick and am very loyal & dedicated.


Of course on the optimistic side, perhaps companies are just gearing down for Christmas... Right?


[/Rant]


Afterthought: I have nothing against anyone who works in Retail and I am not being a snob, its just that was the old me and I don"t want to go backwards.

If that makes sense ?

Labels: ,

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter