Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is me...

Its true, people think I am nice but boy have they got that wrong.

Yesterday I was in full on Bitch mode, nothing was right, I know I am being unreasonable but I cant stop my self.
A brief outline...

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I was pissed off he went to go out without saying "bye"

I was pissed off that I walked all the way to Old Navy in search of sleep shorts only to find they are over a tenner a pair and all the clearance ones are only in XS or XXL.

I was really pissed off when I found out his brother had eaten two of the three yogurts I had bought in an effort to start eating more healthy.

Imagine this morning when I go to get the third and find out he had eaten that too!

Sure I can make excuses :

PMS

Health issues on my mind

Ex issues on my mind

Feeling worthless to the most important person in my life

I could go on but for what ? there is no excuse really.


How can I be a nicer person, and stop hurting the people I love. seriously.

Labels:

Name: Pixie
Location:St Charles, MO,US

More about me..












  • Site design by Pixie
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Best viewed at a resolution of 1024 by 768 in Firefox.

Get FireFox
Get Firefox

Blog Counter